Apply for Membership
If you want to join the club then you can click here to complete a short application form. Have a look at the information below to learn more about what we are looking for.
Our club members come from diverse backgrounds, but all share a common goal to invest in high potential ventures as part of a portfolio of investments.
Membership of Angel HQ is open to individuals who share our vision and will actively contribute to our the club.
Our prospective members:
- are accredited investors (according to Securities Act legislation)*
- are keen to learn more about the art and science of angel investing, in a safe and supported environment
- willing to dedicate time and effort to Angel HQ activities, including attending monthly meetings, screening sessions and presentation evenings, mentoring entrepreneurs and contributing to Angel HQ strategic initiatives
- have track records managing and building successful companies either as entrepreneurs or operating executives
- are experienced in angel investing, leading due diligence, structuring investments and coaching entrepreneurs
- form an extensive peer network of domain expertise and contacts for subsequent funding, talent and technology
If you are not sure if this is a fit but you want to know more then feel free to get in touch with us by email and one of our members will meet with you to discuss more.* The securities act defines a qualifying investor as being either Wealthy (earned $200,000 or more for the last 2 years or has net assets of more than $2m, certified by a Chartered Accountant) or Experienced (signed off by an independent financial adviser)