Apply for Membership
Our club members come from diverse backgrounds, but all share a common goal to invest in high potential ventures as part of a portfolio of investments.
Membership of Angel HQ is open to individuals who share our vision and will actively contribute to our the club.
Our prospective members:
- are accredited investors (according to Securities Act legislation)
- are keen to learn more about the art and science of angel investing, in a safe and supported environment
- willing to dedicate time and effort to Angel HQ activities, including attending monthly meetings, screening sessions and presentation evenings, mentoring entrepreneurs and contributing to Angel HQ strategic initiatives
- have track records managing and building successful companies either as entrepreneurs or operating executives
- are experienced in angel investing, leading due diligence, structuring investments and coaching entrepreneurs
- form an extensive peer network of domain expertise and contacts for subsequent funding, talent and technology
If you fit the former and are keen to join the latter then take click here to complete a short application form. One of our members will be in touch to arrange a meeting shortly after your application is received.